Get your tickets for the Jingle & Jackpot Getaway
Jingle & Jackpot Getaway – A Holiday Gala Experience
Enjoy casino-style gaming tables, luxury silent auction, and performances by live bands. We will have multiple bands performing including The Groove Machine, 2019 Carolina Country Music Award Entertainer of The Year Ryan Trotti, and special appearances from pianist Teedoe.
21+ Pre-Sale Tickets: Includes VIP Early Cocktail Hour, Butler-style Hors D’oeuvres, Catered Dinner, Drinks & Champagne Toast
Ages 15-20 Pre-Sale Tickets: Includes VIP Early Hour Entry, Butler-style Hors D’oeuvres, Catered Dinner, and soft-drinks.
Ages 0-14 Tickets: Free – Includes Entry, Catered Dinner, and soft-drinks. All free children tickets must be accompanied by a purchased adult ticket. Must be well dressed.
Ticket pricing will be increasing, so get your presale tickets now!
Sponsorship opportunities – Please Contact Jayme @ 704-363-8527 For Details.
This is a nonprofit event. Toys are given to local police and fire departments to be gifted at their discretion throughout 2024. Each ticket includes a donation towards a local charity. The charities will receive it’s donation percentage regardless of the amount of tickets sold. 100% of additional proceeds after hard costs go to local needy families, there are no profits to be kept for this event. Word of mouth event for local benefit, by the locals! All Donations collected in previous years have gone to Toys-For-Tots and to Support multiple local families. We Are Grateful for Your Continued Support & Participation & Graciously Await Your Presence At Our 4th Annual Holiday Gala & Toy Drive! (New Unwrapped Toys or Bikes Are Appreciated)
- Bike/Toy Drive. Most bikes and toys are donated to local fire departments to be gifted at their discretion throughout the next year.
- Hope for Justice. a non-profit with anti-trafficking projects all over the world, working directly with victims and survivors. Their community initiatives help to prevent modern slavery happening in the first place.
- Youth Villages is a private nonprofit organization dedicated to helping emotionally and behaviorally troubled children and their families live successfully.
- Charlotte New Music, a local non-profit which provides an opportunity for underprivileged children to become educated and explore their musical talents.
- Samaritan’s Feet, a locally started non-profit, partnering with Sketchers to provide nearly 10 million shoes and counting.
Disclaimer: We have the right to revoke any entry for any reason.